Tuesday, July 22, 2008

An Apocalypse Freebie!

Big thanks to David Thompson at BUSTED FLUSH PRESS for allowing me (along with editor Duane Swierczynski) to contribute a story to the excellent anthology Damn Near Dead. I'm proud of the story I submitted "Duffers the Apocalypse." Now, the "apocalypse" in the short story is figurative -- unlike the apocalypse in my recently released novel Go-Go Girls of the Apocalypse. (Everyone's purchased a dozen copies, right?)

Anyway, David Thompson has heroically put together a handsome promotional pdf file of my Damn Near Dead story. Want it? All you have to do is write me at victor.gischler@gmail.com and I'll be happy to send you the file free of charge. If you like what you read, you might be motivated to purchase my keen novel or to purchase a copy of the anthology in which the story appears. (Or BOTH! Isn't that a hell of a good idea?)

1 comment:

Victor Gischler said...

Update: A number of people have taken advantage of the free story .pdf. Don't be shy! Send an e-mail request.

NOW!

VG