Friday, August 15, 2008

Busy busy busy ... in a good way.

Summer has been the best kind of hectic. Buzzing around Texas and playing golf with fellow wordsmith Anthony Neil Smith while hitting various signing events has only been part of it. I've also written an arc of Punisher Max, finished a short story for an anthology, and I've just over the last couple of days put together a synopsis or three which I'm hoping will eventually become novels. Time will tell.

I've also just completed a feature-length screenplay. It's an adaptation of my short story "Silent Harvest" which appeared in the anthology North Florida Noir. I wrote the screenplay specifically to be shot with a small budget in mind. Deciding right now the best way to show it around.

I hope everyone else had a fruitful summer as well.

No comments: