Tuesday, June 7, 2011

GISCHLER GETS CHEAP




Three on A Light is my collection of linked short stories from my grad school days. The stories revolve around private eye Dean Murphy who gets tangled up in cases with a supernatural flavor. This happens as a result of a cursed Zippo lighter. Since this is a collection of my very early writing, it can be a little rough around the edges in places, but frankly I've alwys had a soft spot for these stories and characters.


Now, I'm no kind of expert on how to market a book for kindle or what price is appropriate for eBooks, but I know people like a bargain. So in an effort to stir up some interest, I've lowered the price to .99 cents.


That's right folks, CLICK HERE if you want to get Three on a Light for your Kindle for the uber-meager price of 99 pennies.

No comments: