This is not a political post. Anything about either party, left or right, whatever, will be summarily ignored. The fact is both parties have used the phrase "take our country back." Many of the citizens of this great nation are in no way qualified to determine which pinhead will lead us if they can't even master the following:
1. Turn signals. This is not optional. The fact you are coming into my lane is not supposed to be the surprise that adds adventure to my day. Put down your iPhone and signal.
2. Put the fucking shopping cart in the fucking cart corral. It's ten feet away. Just do it. Don't leave that cart in the middle of a parking space or I will murder you.
3. Your loud crying kid is ruining my meal.
4. Simmer the hell down about crying kids. It's life. Chill.
5. No more real housewives of anywhere please.
6. Saying something at a tedious department meeting just so you can hear yourself talk ruins everyone's day. Shut up.
7. When you park your car at a convenience store and leave your car running with the windows down and your car stereo thumping at full blast while you run in to get a pack of Lucky Strikes, we don't all enjoy it as much as you think we do. Next time I see that, I'm going to jump behind the wheel of that fucking car and drive away and drive that motherfucker into a tree.
8. Don't curse so much.
9. Fuck you.
10. Really, how about just some basic courtesy? Is that so hard.
Don't talk to me about saving civilization unless you're helping to make this a civilization worth saving.