Wednesday, June 25, 2014

It's a Value Menu World!


For a limited time, get some Kindle fiction for the super elCheapo price of 99 pennies.



For a limited time, There Are Aliens Behind Uranus, Mr. President is on sale for 99 cents.  One of my favorite authors is Kurt Vonnegut and I always admired his alter ego Kilgore Trout.  In a similar vein, I created Emerson LaSalle.  This is probably the pulpiest most over the top thing I've ever written.  Sex and violence and craziness galore.



I've also permanently lowered the price of Three on a Light to 99 cents.  These tales of private eye Dean Murphy and his encounters with werewolves, witches and vampires represents some of my earlier writing, and I've lowered the price to encourage more readers to give it a chance.



To the Devil, My Regards has always been 99 cents.  This is the crazy hardboiled novella I wrote with Anthony Neil Smith.  A fun game: try to guess which chapters are his and which are mine.

So ... cheap.  Enjoy.



No comments: