Thursday, September 3, 2015

Coming September 22 ...



Click HERE.  It's okay.  We won't tell anybody.

"These are the very adult adventures of an irreverent action anti-hero whose derring-do will keep you in stitches." -  Count Gore

"Gestapo Mars knows what you’ve come for, striking its targets with a laser beam right through the bullseye. Gratuitous sex? Check. Muscle-bound, gun-toting ultra-violence? Check. Nazis using their mega-ship to fire a broadside at a fleet of invading snot-aliens? Check. Outlandish fun from start to finish."--Nudge BookGeek

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am looking forward to this book as it certainly have my attention. Thank you for sharing the information about it, hope it will be worth reading

Sophie Grace said...

I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Coming to my site insta stalker