Saturday, November 12, 2016

I Have / I've never ...


I HAVE ...

Been around the world.  Twice.
Written for Marvel Comics.
Gained too much weight.
Been guest of honor at a convention.
Broken my collar bone.
Been nominated for a Bram Stoker Award.
Beered myself "around the world" at Epcot.
Been to the top of the Tower of Pisa.
Earned a PhD in English.
Seen a moose in the wild.
Seen Warren Zevon in concert.
Eaten rattlesnake.
Reluctantly made myself into a morning person.
Run a 5K.
Had surgery after an automobile accident.
Been an extra in a movie.
Read Lord of the Rings multiple times.
Met Joss Whedon.
Ridden a horse on an Alaskan Mountain trail.
Been on a chase team for a hot air balloon.

I'VE NEVER ...

Been south of the equator.
Written for DC Comics.
Won any of the awards I've been nominated for.
Flown in a helicopter.
Ridden Expedition Everest.
Been arrested.
Learned to tune a guitar.
Hunted.
Been white water rafting.
Been selected for jury duty.
Had a cavity.
Played hockey.
Been scuba diving.
Made "beer can chicken" on the grill.
Seen the film Sophie's Choice.
Been to C2 E2.
Played Pokemon Go.
Had a perm.
Served in the military.
Contributed money to a political party.


So ... okay.  That's twenty in each category.  If you take the I HAVE / I'VE NEVER challenge, leave a link in the comments so we can check it out.

1 comment:

custom essay papers said...

Oh that's so nice! I have been to US, visited many places, eaten many different cuisines, have seen harry potter many times, I haven't been to Canada, written anything for magazines, played cricket.