Saturday, April 10, 2010

Please buy THE DEPUTY so daddy can feed me.



Anonymous said...

You have NO shame!! (think you owe your kid more than food!)lol

Victor Gischler said...

It's true ... I have no shame.


Monty said...

You should get Sally Struthers to sell your books with this angle, " For just the price of one novel, this child can have a home cooked meal..." LOL!!

Bill Crider said...

Aw, man, playing the starving child card. That's low.

Kristopher and Crew said...

Seeing a starving child, I immediately did what I usually do. Grabbed a snack.

But then I rushed to my nook to purchase the digital form while I wait for the chance to drive to town for the physical copy. No nook version yet? Crap on a string!

Guess that's what I get for having a phobia of those little round buttons at the bottom of the kindle... shudder.

Can't wait all the same!

Scott Cupp said...

Victor - Give the kid a strand of pasta or something. Amazon tells me they shipped my copy of TD