Sunday, January 17, 2016

A FIRE BENEATH THE SKIN ... almost finished!



A PAINTED GODDESS hits Kindles Tuesday, January 19, meaning the epic adventure that began with INK MAGE will reach it's exciting conclusion.  Keep in mind, A Fire Beneath the Skin is a trilogy, yes three novels but all one big story.  So if you're not a reader yet then get started HERE with book one.  If you're already caught up with the first two books, then it's time to order A PAINTED GODDESS!

As a writer, it has been a long time dream for me to write a fantasy trilogy.  I'm glad I was able to finally achieve this ambition, and Ink Mage is my most read novel. Readers are still steadily ordering the sequel and pre-ordering the final book.  I'm hugely grateful to all of you out there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will there be another triligy that continues with Rina as a goddess?

Victor Gischler said...


Dear unknown,

Not specifically with Rina as a goddess (spoiler?), but I have lots of ideas which could take us back to the world of the trilogy. If I continue to get good reviews and sell enough, maybe the publisher will green light me for more. Fingers crossed.