Remember, boys and girls. Official realse date of The Deputy (give or take few days) is April 1. Buy them books, people. Feed my family. To entice you, I've listed ten random facts about The Deputy.
1. The novel features two muscle cars, one of which is a Mustang Mach 1. Vrrrooom.
2. In a surprise move, Gischler has included sex and violence in the novel.
3. No one will be seated during the exciting Semi-truck crashing scene.
4. It is set in Oklahoma. Very very rural Oklahoma.
5. Shotguns? Yes.
6. Abba is mentioned!
7. A motorcycle!
8. Coffee and energy drinks!
9. Cell phones don't work so far out in BFE!
10. Tie her up with a lamp cord.
There. I hope you're intrigued. See you at the book store.