Monday, January 22, 2007

Let the pimping begin

As I mentioned before, one of this blog's purposes is to shove down your throat ... uh ... I mean, introduce you to my work and where to get it. As most of you know (unless you've been under a rock on mars with jellybeans in your ears) that 100% kick-ass dude Bill Crider was recently nominated for an Edgar Award, and his award winning story is for sale in the amazing Damn Near Dead anthology. It's only a coincidence that one of my stories happens to be in there too. Don't look at me like that! Just go get your wallet and make the purchase. You'll also get neato-nifty tales from Laura Lippman, Sean Doolittle, Ken Bruen, Jeff Abbot ... well, a whole giant crap-load of writers. (Not crappy writers...a crap load.)

As a matter of act, you should buy two copies. You know. Play it safe.

And congrats again to Bill for making us all look good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Actually I thought you guys made me look good. How I got picked out of this group is a mystery to me. Not that I'm going to complain.