Monday, March 15, 2010

Support an author and a publisher!



THE DEPUTY hits officially April 1. No, this is not an April Fool's Day joke. It's really the first crime novel I've published in FOUR YEARS! I mean sure I've been go-going hard with vampires and the fall of civilization, but now I'm coming back to crime fiction and I need your help. How can you help? Well, obviously you can buy a copy or two or ten. If you've read my work before then welcome back. If you've never read a single word written by me, well, maybe this is a good opportunity to try me and see what all the fuss is about. If you're one of the cool types who've been reading my work with Marvel Comics, then this is your chance to see if I can hold your attention without a groovy artist backing me up.


And it's also you're chance to support a hip, new Independent publisher -- TYRUS BOOKS!

You can order copies of The Deputy directly from them, or you can aso support your favorite book store. It's all good!

Hey, we all know I don't have the name recognition of ... say ... J.K. Rowling. It's super important for authors like me to get good word of mouth. So please give The Deputy a try, and, if you happen to dig it, blog it, tweet it, tell somebody.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Simon said...

Dude, this be a blogosphere. Nobody has money.

But I shall call all the cat people together and see what I can do.

Craig Zablo said...

Funny that you should mention spreading the word today... because that is just what I did YESTERDAY!
http://craigzablo.com/?p=4106

No, my middle name isn't Criswell.

Victor Gischler said...

Thanks, guys.

VG

Unknown said...

You KNOW I'll be all over blogging this!

Gerard Saylor said...

Sure, I could blog about the book when I read it. But, that assumes people read my blog. Because they don't, and for good reason.