* First, a big-ass thank you to Chris and the staff at Madness Games & Comics for having me out to their excellent store in Plano, Texas. If you're within a 100 miles of this store, you should hop in your vehicle and go check it out. I signed like 2 billion comics and books. Awesomeness.
* And if Texas didn't get enough of me, I'll be coming thru Houston and Austin with Duane Swierczynski
in early June. Details as doings unfold.
* I am drinking black, black 8 o'clock Bean coffee as I write this blog post.
* Super Blogpocalypse thanks to Graham Powell
for bringing formatting betterness to my e-book THREE ON A LIGHT
. Still available for the cheap-ass price of a buck ninety-nine. All you Kindle monkeys should rush to Amazon and make that purchase RIGHT NOW.
* Speaking of purchases, my new crime novel THE DEPUTY
has been getting some interesting attention according to my agent. Better go buy your copy now and see what all the fuss is about.
* I bought a new cell phone yesterday. A cheap one.
* Director Adam Egypt Mortimer
has finished his screenplay adaptation of my novel SHOTGUN OPERA
and it's pretty damn sweet. We hope to start showing it soon. Hey producers! Bring money.
* "Joan Crawford has Risen from the Grave" is an underrated Blue Oyster Cult song.