Monday, May 31, 2010

Back

Okay, this blog post is basically a place holder until I can do a proper post about my trip to Italy. Met a lot of great writers and musicians. Ate a lot of good food. So much to talk about. So many people to thank. Later.
For now, I want to express my appreciation to my Italian publisher Meridiano Zero (Hi Marco! Hi Matteo!). Apparently, THE PISTOL POETS was successful enough that they've gone back for another printing. Also, they're going back to GUN MONKEYS as well and doing a run in mass market paperback.


Cool stuff.

More later....

4 comments:

MATTEO STRUKUL said...

I confirm everything you said eh eh!

A big hug, Pal

MS

Kieran Shea said...

i've been waiting to send something like this to somone who's been gone...not that it relates but, meh, wtf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flp6aCjs5js&feature=related

Gerard said...

Congratulations I guess.

Gerard said...

I knew that song but did not know who Rainbow was. I looked up the bio on allmusic and thought "Boy, did Dio had a strong singing voice."

Then I read that a different guy sang it.