Friday, March 23, 2012

The REAL reason Gischler wants you to support the PULP BOY film Kickstarter campaign


A couple of weeks ago, I made all you fine Blogpocalypse readers (BOTH of you) aware that the producer of the PULP BOY film (screenplay co-written by yours truly) was trying to raise funds to shoot this thing. Some very kind folks have pledged money, but ... well ... to be honest, we're not even close. So I thought I should tell you the REAL reason I hope this Kickstarter campaign is successful. As you know, I am a HUGE Disney nerd. And as you might also know, Kickstarter campaigns offer "rewards" for pledging -- sort of a thank you for helping out. So click on THIS LINK and scroll down through the rewards to see the REAL reason I'm hoping this happens. Yes, I'm talking about the "VICTOR GISCHLER FAN" pack.
Note: In case you don't know how Kickstarter works, you pledge money to support a creative project. (Like a film.) But if the funding goal isn't reached, then nobody pays anything. So no real risk.

No comments: