Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A short crime film by Lee Goldberg



I've been remiss in not mentioning Lee Goldberg's directorial debut, a short film called REMAINDERED. You can catch the trailer at Lee's blog HERE. Lee's film hit home with me (as it might with many authors) as it concerns an author who has hit a low point. Hey, I've been there. Lee adapted one of his own short stories for the film. This film could have been very Mickey Mouse. It wasn't. Not in the least. Lee managed to find a talented cast and crew hiding in the wilds of Kentucky, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Lee directing again sometime soon since he obviously has an eye for it. I missed the film's debut at Bouchercon last month, but was delighted to get an advanced copy. Entertaining and well-executed.

2 comments:

Lee Goldberg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee Goldberg said...

Victor,

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked my movie and that it wasn't Mickey Mouse. I was aiming for Wiley E Coyote.

Lee