Saturday, November 24, 2007

BAD ALCHEMY

Currently working on the next novel for Touchstone and it's coming along quite well. I'm not usually prone to progress reports, but I'm feeling relieved that it's coming together, so I thought I'd share.

Say, anyone out there up on their Hebrew mythology? Is there a term for a Jewish wizard or man of magic or something like that? Yes, I know I should do my own research (and I will) but I thought if anyone wanted to point me in the right direction it would be neato-keen for me.

Anyway, I want to try to finsih a chapter before the Florida vs. Florida State game comes on TV.

3 comments:

Christopher Robbins said...

You might want to check out this link on Jewish witchcraft and sorcery:

witchcraft

Victor Gischler said...

Thanks, Chris. I'll take a look.

VG

Brian Lindenmuth said...

Food for thought – Moses was thought to be a powerful wizard. There is quite a bit out there on it but this link gives a very basic overview.


Moses as wizard